The Recruiting Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates throughout the recruitment process. Provides support in key recruitment process points including quality assurance on requisitions, aiding in research, scheduling of interviews, and assisting on resume screening as needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule requested interviews
- Serve as a backup to Recruiters for processing and administering hiring documents
- Initiate background check process and monitor reports to ensure timely on-boarding of candidates
- Maintain applicant files and ensure records are in compliance with company policies, practices, and applicable laws
- Collaborate and coordinate with Recruiters to support company-wide Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested by Recruiters and/or HR Leaders
- Provide overall support for special projects as requested
- Coordinate job fair/events/advertising (including registering for events and collecting post-event details)
- Attend recruiting events, as needed
- Facilitate travel requests, accommodations & reimbursements for candidates
- Performs other duties as required.